Thursday, August 23, 2007

Birthday Haiku


"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~ Psalm 139:14 (NIV)

Our Hannah Banana will celebrate her birthday tomorrow! Who knew 17 years could pass so quickly? Not me, that's for sure...

In this picture she's taking credit for fish her brother caught and making a strong fashion statement. Note Ben's lime green swim trunks and her tie-dyed shirt. Sadly, she'd taken off her stylin' yellow rain boots, which she wore most of the afternoon, but you can just imagine. Thank goodness she came up with this outfit after church. (Did I mention it was Easter?)

Happy birthday, darlin'!

Smart and funny girl,
Free spirit with your own style...
We love you Hannah!

1 comment:

Matt said...

I just can't believe it...17? On the other hand, you have one very mature, Christ-centered young lady there. Oh Happy Day to Hannah and to her proud parents too! God Bless!